Termite Control in Savannah
There’s no shortage of nuisance pests out there that would love nothing more than to get into your home. But even amongst all of them, termites may very well be the worst! A termite infestation can have dramatic consequences, and too often, homeowners only seek help once it’s too late, so let us know right away if you notice:
- Quiet scratching or chewing noises coming from behind your walls.
- Warped floorboards, window frames, and door frames.
- Apparent water damage with no obvious explanation.
- Mud tubes on your home’s exterior.
- Discarded insect wings, particularly during the spring.
- Dusty brown or black droppings.
Get Rid Of Termites Today!
Given that termites can reduce even the sturdiest home to a pile of sticks when left untreated, we understand if you want to get rid of them as quickly as you can. That’s why we offer available same-day service when you call before noon! You deserve to feel secure in your home and shouldn’t have to worry about aggressive bugs eating away at its foundation, so give us a call today, and we’ll get right to work.
Lasting Protection From Destructive Termites
Subterranean termites thrive down here in swampy Savannah and in the surrounding areas. Our hot, humid conditions are exactly what they like, making them a year-round hazard that homeowners need to be prepared for. Nationwide, these insects cause more than $5 billion worth of home damage each year, making them one of the most destructive, not to mention expensive, pests out there. Knowing all of that, you need to protect your Savannah home with the very best termite control around, so get started today, and you’ll receive:
- Expertise from a local, certified exterminator.
- Custom-designed termite control and prevention plans that we’ll build around your individual needs.
- Available liquid, chemical, or bait station treatments for total colony elimination.
- High-quality products like the Termidor Advance Bait Stations.
- Recurring services which keep your home protected.
- And lots more!
Same-Day Termite Treatment
Here at Bee Green Pest Solutions, we have a fantastic reputation with the new construction industry because we offer same-day service if you call before 12 p.m. during regular business hours. We understand that sometimes you need us to respond almost immediately to new construction projects, which is why we offer this service at no additional charge. Get a FREE quote for your new construction project today!
We Stand Behind our Work
Confidence matters when it comes to choosing the right pest control company for you. We want our valued customers to feel good about choosing us, so we back up every service we provide with a complete satisfaction guarantee! After all, you and your loved ones deserve the peace of mind that comes with a pest-free home, so choose the exterminators that can deliver the results that you need, no matter what.
Construction Pest Control
BeeGreen Pest Solutions has built a strong foundation with the new home construction industry in and around Savannah, Georgia. Construction pest control can be vital to the success of your project, and BeeGreen has the professional experience to ensure you make it to the finish line pest-free. The Georgia Building Code requires termite construction pest control for new home construction projects. Approved methods of new construction termite control include chemical soil treatments, pressure-treated wood, naturally termite-resistant wood, or physical barriers like plastic shields. BeeGreen Pest Solutions employs the exact method or combination of methods that fit your specific construction project. Here is what our technicians offer:
- Premise: a non-repellent, pre-treatment termiticide that offers long-lasting protection from subterranean termites. Application sites include a foundation spray, driveways, pads, patios, and a final spray around the perimeter of the structure. This comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Bora-Care: a natural, long-lasting solution that works to rid new construction of wood-destroying organisms. The application is done 2 feet up the interior wood framing. Bora-Care also comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Bora-Care with our Centralized Pest Tube System and Premise Perimeter Treatment: we install our effective pest tube system in the wet areas along the perimeter of your structure in addition to our Bora-Care and Premise applications. This is an unbeatable combination for combating termites in old and new construction.
- Timbor: a complete wood frame application that includes the roof truss. Timbor must be applied before the drywall is installed. This pest control system protects against termites, wood-decaying fungi, and other insects.
We have a fantastic reputation with the new construction industry because we offer a 2-hour emergency response time. There is no additional charge for this service. We understand that sometimes you need us to respond almost immediately to new construction projects. Get a FREE quote for your new construction project today!
Areas We Service Around Savannah
Sunny, warm, and full of history, the Savannah area isn’t just where we work, but it's our home as well. We’re proud to serve our local communities and keep the area’s homes free from pests. So the next time bugs get indoors, let the locals get rid of them!